Development of software engineering tools for modeling, analysis, prototyping and implementation of distributed, time-dependent systems, both simulated and real-time. Past projects were focused on: multi-agent systems, real-time systems, distributed simulation, Petri nets tools, multimedia systems, distributed measurement systems.
Current research lines involve: cyber security, requirements engineering and data-mining.
External link to my publications:
- Exploiting Adaptive Ladder Queue into Repast Simulation Platform
- Efficient classification of digital images based on pattern-features
- Verification and Control of Hybrid Systems under Safety Requirements
- A Cloud-based Platform for the Emulation of Complex Cybersecurity Scenarios
- Effectiveness of content spatial distribution analysis in securing IoT environments
- Using CalcuList To MapReduce Jsons
- Achieving Service Accountability through Blockchain and Digital Identity
- Adaptive Ladder Queue: achieving O(1) amortized access time in practice
- A Hierarchical Hybrid Framework for Modelling Anomalous Behaviours
- Exploiting content spatial distribution to improve detection of intrusions
- CalcuList: a Functional Language Extended with Imperative Features
- A cloud based framework for Emergency Management: experiences in Calabria Region