Development of software engineering tools for modeling, analysis, prototyping and implementation of distributed, time-dependent systems, both simulated and real-time. Past projects were focused on: multi-agent systems, real-time systems, distributed simulation, Petri nets tools, multimedia systems, distributed measurement systems.
Current research lines involve: cyber security, requirements engineering and data-mining.
External link to my publications:
- Gathering Malware Data through High-Interaction Honeypots
- Mixing Heterogeneous Authentication and Authorization Infrastructures through Proxies
- Making IoT services accountable: a solution based on Blockchain and Physically Unclonable Functions
- Facing DDoS bandwidth flooding attacks
- A knowledge-based platform for the classification of accounting documents
- Using calculist to MapReduce Json documents
- An Infrastructure for Service Accountability based on Digital Identity and Blockchain 3.0
- Il Futuro della Cybersecurity in Italia: Ambiti Progettuali Strategici
- Exploiting Adaptive Ladder Queue into Repast Simulation Platform
- Efficient classification of digital images based on pattern-features
- Verification and Control of Hybrid Systems under Safety Requirements
- A Cloud-based Platform for the Emulation of Complex Cybersecurity Scenarios